A business’s most valuable asset is its staff. It thus makes business sense to invest in them. Organisations that proactively promote the health and welling of their staff maintain a competitive edge through improved productivity, reduced sickness absence and improved worker retention. These initiatives also result in staff feeling valued and supported in the workplace.
We will work with you to produce a bespoke wellbeing programme to satisfy your requirements. This may be as a one-off or continuous campaign, targeting a specific worker population or delivered to all staff. Our wellbeing services can be conducted in the workplace and be delivered as either individual confidential employee assessments or as health education to larger groups.
We can produce an anonymised summary report for Management detailing numbers assessed and proportion of workers with measurements outside healthy normal ranges. This can be invaluable for clients who may use this information to commission targeted wellbeing services in the future.
Our wellbeing services include but are not limited to:
- Cardiovascular screening: Pulse, blood pressure and heart rhythm analysis
- Weight, height and body mass index
- Waist to hip ratio
- Visual acuity
- Group health education on a variety of health topics including gender specific issues such as awareness of breast, uterine, ovarian, prostate and testicular cancer
- Skin cancer screening with dermoscopy
- Blood test: Diabetes screening and lipids