Keep doing the right thing
The Island is experiencing high levels of COVID-19 cases. To protect yourself and others, Islanders are asked to:
- Isolate if you have symptoms or a positive LFT and get a PCR test via the helpline
- Continue to use a lateral flow test twice a week or before visiting health and care settings and the vulnerable
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Open windows and doors to let fresh air in
- Keep up to date with vaccination
If you think you may have COVID, or are isolating, and wish to speak to a GP then please contact the surgery and book a telephone consultation. If you are concerned or wish to be seen in person then discuss this with us.
Making a claim due to COVID-19
If you are unfit for work due to COVID-19 and can evidence a positive PCR test from the Government of Jersey, you can make a claim using the Government coronavirus STIA online form without the need for a medical certificate from your doctor.